i would rather sail than do anything.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Buh-BYE!



Saturday can't come soon enuf, dear Hillary! Good Grief. You've run a good campaign but you needed to congratulate Barack last night after he got all of his delegates. And CONCEDE. I'm not sure that Barack would make a good president, but I'd rather have him in office than Hillary. She's been in politics for too long. Can't remember what it's like to be a normal citizen. Barack's inexperience and ties to crazy people like Jesse Jackson and his pal Al also frighten me though. And that crazy pastor and that Catholic priest. UGH. How disgusting. I believe everyone knows that he is keeping his distance from them because they would bring him down. And the public is SICK TO DEATH of Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson. And of all the politics from behind the pulpit.

HOWEVER, I'm not sure about John McCain either. He's got the experience but he's been in politics for so long (and is subscribing to Dubya's foreign policy--domestic too--for so long) that he might make horrible decisions as well. Besides that, you age SO MUCH and SO FAST in Washington and John McCain is not going to hold up very well. He's too old to begin the oval office thing. He isn't going to get my vote. Yes, even as a registered republican, I cannot in my right mind vote for another republican this time around. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

I don't know that I'll vote for Obama either. I hate voting for the lesser of two evils. However, it's easier to see the least evil here. But I may vote for my dad again as a write-in like I did during the last presidential election. It's for the principle of the thing. Dangit.

No comments: